I don’t know about you, but I love the month of March. The days always seem longer and warmer, those awesome Cadbury’s creme eggs are on the shelves of the grocery stores, and we get to celebrate my birthday (March 9th – mark your calendars).
So while I’ve been sitting around drinking green beer in the evenings, I decided to open up Pinterest and find some awesome St. Patrick’s Day crafts to do with kids so I can try and keep this good mood of mine going.
1. Get out some green bell peppers and make these Shamrock Stamps by Learn Play Imagine. Pretty genius, right?!
2. Crack open the finger paints and try this adorable Fingerprint Rainbow Pot of Gold Craft by Sassy Dealz.
3. Try making these cute Shamrock Potato Stamps by Momtastic.
4. Get out the marshmallows and make these Marshmallow Shamrocks by No Time for Flash Cards.
5. Save your toilet rolls so you can make these fabulous Toilet Paper Roll Leprechauns by Moments of Mommyhood.
6. Try these Leprechaun Hats by Meaningful Mama!
7. Hook yourself up with some rice and green dye and try this Green Rice Shamrock Craft by All Kids Network.
8. Try out these Handprint Leprechauns by Meet the Dubiens. You’ll want to hang onto this one as a keepsake!
9. Get silly and make these awesome Leprechaun Beards by We-Made-That.com.
10. Bust out the cereal and try this Fruity O’s Rainbow Color Craft by HANDS ON : AS WE GROW.
What are your favorite St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids?